Topic 5 Review
This topic review is a tool designed to prepare students for the Topic 5 Quiz. Instructors will grade the topic review for completion. Save the topic review to your computer and submit when complete.
When completing this review, answers should be in your own words or quoted with quotation marks, and be drawn from one of the course readings (textbook and lecture referenced below), or other sources listed in the syllabus. Outside sources, including internet sites, are not acceptable. When quoting and paraphrasing, include all authors' last names for citations that have multiple authors. For quoted citations, be sure to include the page or paragraph number(s).
The quiz will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this topic review before you attempt the quiz. Once you start the quiz, do not exit the quiz until the entire quiz is completed. Exiting out of the quiz before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. Summarize Romans 3:20-26.
2. Summarize Matthew 5:44.
3. How does the textbook interpret Matthew 18:21-35 and the Christian’s ability to forgive others?
4. Describe the Christian view of salvation and how it differs from the views of other religions.
5. What three words beginning with “R” used in the lesson and lecture summarize the gospel message?
6. Briefly summarize Isaiah 53:4-6.
7. What is the mark of a Christian according to Jesus in John 13:35?
8. Read Hebrews 9:24-28. Briefly state the point in each of the last three verses (26-28).
9. Summarize John 20:24-29. What is the significance of this passage for Christians today?