After the studying the photo of Nowitna River in Alaska (above), answer the following questions:
1) What has happened to the river to produce the topography here?
2) How might the course of the river change over time? Be specific!
3) Does the river appear to be eroding more prominently on the outside bank of a turn or on the inside bank? How do you know?
4) Is there evidence of depositional work here? How do you know?
5) What other fluvial landforms are evident in this photo? How can you tell?
Each question must be included with its corresponding answer.