THE ESSAY IS COMPLETED AND FULLY WRITTEN. WHAT THE ACTUAL TASK IS TO SEPARATE THE SECTION 1 ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS.
I NEED EVERY QUESTION IN SECTION 1 TO BE SEPARATED AND LABELED. VERY EASY TASK BUT NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK OVER AND MAKE SURE ANSWERS ARE LOGICAL AND MISTAKE FREE.
ALL THE INFORMATION IS THERE AND IS IN ORDER IN WHICH THE PROMPT IS BELOW. YOUR TASK IS TO LABEL AND SEPARATE THE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS.
This is the prompt if you need it.
Each answer should be a short paragraph, approximately 180 words long. You may exceed the length, if necessary but please be as concise as possible.
Your answers should first accurately represent and summarize the authors ideas and arguments. You may include your critical evaluations
1. What do Fulcher mean when he argues that markets become abstract under capitalism?
2. According to Fulcher, what features of feudal economic relations produced the possibilities for the emergence of capitalism?
3. According to Fulcher, how did the political turmoil and competition among states in Europe facilitated the emergence of capitalism?
4. What do Marx and Engels mean by all that solid melts into air?
5. What do Marx and Engels mean when they argue that modern worker has become an appendage of the machine?
Section 2: 500 words
1. Marx had developed a very complex and sophisticated theory of history based on the concepts of Historical Materialism, Changes in Modes of Production, Class Struggle, and Revolution. Describe and critically evaluate Marxs theory of history.
James Fulcher. Capitalism: A Very Short Introduction. Chapters 1 and 2.
Selections from The Marx-Engels Reader