1) explain Hill Collin’s conception of positivism and show how it is exemplified in one, small part of a previously assigned reading of ours;
2) briefly explain Hill Collin’s four dimensions of Black feminist epistemology, then explain in detail the one dimension that interests you the most;
3) show how the one dimension of Black feminist epistemology that you explain in detail in #3 could impact the one part of our previously assigned readings that you detail #1;
4) imagine a fruitful dialogue about what you’ve done in #4, above, between Hill Collins and the author you focus in #1, above.
5) explain what the results of #4 could mean for philosophy classes in general.
THE PICTURES ARE FOR THE READING