Write at least a 1,050-word paper addressing the following:
- Explain the importance of biodiversity to ecosystems and society.
- Compare and contrast the inherent and utilitarian views of the value of biodiversity.
- Assess the effects of GMOs on biodiversity, including:
- Why GMOs are used
- How GMOs are created. How is this different from naturally occurring life?
- Evaluate the controversy regarding GMOs, especially as it relates to biodiversity
- Assess the effects of fisheries and aquaculture on biodiversity, including:
- How modern fishery practices affect biodiversity
- How aquaculture practices affect biodiversity
- Provide some possible strategies for addressing issues with GMOs and fisheries, including
- Your reasoning for these specific strategies
- How inherent and utilitarian views of biodiversity relate to your proposed strategies
- The role of conservation and sustainable growth in your proposed strategies
Include at least 3 sources, in addition to your textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.