PROBLEM: You have been directed by your corporate president to research- Creation and implementation of an effective recruiting and retention program to enhance the quality of employees and management within the organization – and prepare a formalized research paper. This paper should be addressed to the president & board of directors. For this research, you should conduct a review of literature based on the current practices being used in today’s organizations (in terms of the selected research problem/situation). As you conduct your secondary and/or primary research, you should also develop a well-developed strategy as to how to implement your strategy into this organization. Please write this paper as if you were employed with a Fortune 500 company or an organization currently in the news
Prepare an outline with bullet points of what you plan to cover in the research paper. You may incorporate the guidelines into your outline. A sample outline is attached. Please follow the format sample of a research outline.
Please write your research paper as if your organizational or corporate president and/or board of directors would review and consider its findings and recommendations.
– Paper should be written in third person – not first person.
– All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever). Full citations of all works should be included in the References section, formatted in APA Style.
The paper must contain the following elements:
Title Page (or letter of transmittal if a memorandum format is used)
Table of Contents (unless a memorandum format is used).
– Problem Statement (5-8 sentence paragraph that clearly defines the problem and why it needs to be researched).
– Review of current practices (background of literature) in the area
– Strategic plan for change or creation of the anticipated change (use examples of where this approach has been successful in other organizations if pertinent).
– Strategic approach for implementation of the change(s)
– Final recommendations and possible outcomes (best and worst case scenarios)
– References section
– Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)