More Application Of Theory U2DB3
As you continue to integrate AR/AI/PC into your work, how do you see the connections and interrelationships between systems thinking and the methods (AR/AI/PC) you’ll use in your consulting engagement.
- What is systems theory?
- How does systems theory apply to action research?
- How does systems theory apply to Appreciative Inquiry?
- How does systems theory apply to Process Consultation?
- Describe and define socio-technical systems theory.
- What is an open system? Provide an example
- What is a closed system? Provide an example.
- Barton, J., Stephens, J., & Haslett, T. (2009). Action research: Its foundations in open systems thinking and relationship to the scientific method. Systemic Practice and Action Research, 22(6), 475-488. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11213-009-9148-6 ABI Inform
- Flood, R. L. (2010). The relationship of 'systems thinking' to action research. Systemic Practice and Action Research, 23(4), 269-284. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11213-010-9169-1 ABI Inform
500 words, APA format, scholarly references