A final paper that focuses on the course content, applied in the setting of your current or past employer. In this paper you will focus on the following:
1. Provide a description of the company at which you work(ed).
2. Describe an agency problem (not just any problem) within the firm and discuss what you think is causing the problem and how the problem might be better controlled.
3. Describe the job dimensions of the firm and discuss whether or not you believe the current design is appropriate for the firm. Discuss any suggestions you might have for improving the job design.
4. Describe the compensation package for executives/employees within the firm and discuss whether or not you believe that the compensation package is effective. Discuss any suggestions that you might have for improving the compensation package.
5. Describe the individual performance measures for executives/employees within the firm and discuss whether or not you believe that the performance measures are effective. Discuss any suggestions that you might have for improving the performance measures.
An A paper will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the relevant topics, completely discuss each of the five points of the paper, use terminology appropriate to the topic, and use word choice, spelling, and sentence structure appropriate for graduate-level work.