Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling all work will be checked by Turn It In.
Assignment: Provide 500 – 600 words for each of the prompts below –Essay Questions:
1. Describe a brief profile of the mentally disturbed subject that enables the interrogator to classify the subject as possibly being a psychotic.
2. Write a brief treatment on schizophrenia (as mental illness and as a fractured or shattered personality) and use the four main categories of schizophrenic characteristics in your essay.
3. There is an extensive list of brain diseases in your text. Select one of them. Go on the Internet and research the expected behaviors resulting from the damage they can do to the brain and write two paragraphs describing the behaviors of this brain disease, then relate how an interrogator would identify the disease during interaction with the subject.
4. Describe the action the interrogator should take once he or she has been alerted by the subject's kinesic behavior to a possible risk of suicide.