1. Find a pharmacist who received their pharmacy degree before a PharmD was required (2000)
2. Interview your person about their educational experience
3. At a minimum, be sure to ask about their clerkships, course work, and other items of interest to you.
– What is much different from your education?
– What is similar?
4. Do you think pharmacy has benefited from the past 20 years as an-entry-level doctorate profession?
5. Be sure to include their year of graduation, degree conferred, and college attended in your report.