Paper focused specifically on Heroin; substance/abuse/addiction.
Should clearly address and present understanding of the following:
1. Overview of the pharmacological nature of the substance (characteristics and properties);
2. Drug administration (how the drug is administered or used);
3. Distribution and elimination (the route in which the substance takes once it enters the body and how it is eliminated from the body);
4. Effects of the drug on the user (acute and chronic);
5. Treatment options specific to the drug and prognosis; and,
6. How the issues relevant to this drug have influenced the study of substance abuse and the field of treatment.