Locate a healthcare law issued by the Ministry of Health or another governmental agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Create a PowerPoint presentation describing the law as a healthcare administrator to your staff. Be sure to include:
● Internal policies that are required due to this law,
● The underlying purpose of the law, and
● An assessment of the importance of compliance with this regulation for healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
● Be 7-8 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
● Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
● Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. These citations should be stated in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
Utilize headings to organize the content in your work:
● Internal Policies
● Underlying Purpose
● The Importance of Compliance
PLEASE INCLUDE IN-TEXT CITATION FOR THE PRESENTATION
PLEASE USE THE REFERENCES BELOW
Abolfotouh, M. A., AlQarni, A. A., Al-Ghamdi, S. M., Salam, M., Al-Assiri, M. H., & Balkhy, H. H. (2017). An assessment of the level of concern among hospital-based health-care workers regarding MERS outbreaks in Saudi Arabia. BMC Infectious Diseases, 17(1), 4 – 10.
Akyol, A., & Kargin, C. (2016). Needle Stick and sharp injuries among nurses. Glob J Nurs Forensic Stud, 1(109), 1 – 5.
Al-Thaqafy, M. S., El-Saed, A., Arabi, Y. M., & Balkhy, H. H. (2014). Association of compliance of ventilator bundle with incidence of ventilator-associated pneumonia and ventilator utilization among critical patients over 4 years. Annals of Thoracic Medicine, 9(4), 221 – 226.
CDC. (2017). Guidelines. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/index.html