Clearly state the issue, describe it in a comprehensive manner, recognize its complexities, and develop strong connections between it
and the broader topic and two chosen disciplines
2. Skillfully integrates two articles from the list of approved periodicals to show relevancy of issue.
3. Provide an in-depth account of your past experience with the two chosen disciplines and detailed reasons for interest in the topic and
4. Include a mention of each article title, author, magazine and publication date.
5. Contain concise paragraphs, strong topic sentences, smooth transitions, and a coherent and logical progression of argument.
6. Contain no errors in spelling, usage, grammar, syntax, and formatting, and adhere to proper MLA citation style.