1. 1. What is the title of the article? Provide a reference for the article in APA format?
2. What is the purpose of the article?
3.What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article? What are the outcomes of the study, that is, the conclusions that the authors made as a result of the study?
4. What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on abnormal behavior?
5. If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what have other studies found? This shows historical significance.
6. . Describe the research design (e.g., descriptive, correlational, experimental) that was used in the study. The study that was done is this the meta analysis. This is a study that compares one drug to another.
7. Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not? *Review the APA Guidelines for Research