1. Read the “At Issue” box on page 61.
2. View the attached PowerPoint presentation on Understanding Your Personal Context: Understanding Your Personal Context.pptx Understanding Your Personal Context.pptx
3. For each of the 8 context dimensions, write a short paragraph of 3-5 sentences explaining your personal context.
4. For each dimension, rate whether its very important, important, or not important.
5. In paragraph 9 answer the question: Where do you stand in regards to recycling? That is, how far are you willing to go to make sure you do not create long-lasting waste? Do you generally believe in beneficial environmental effects of recycling? Do you follow waste sorting guidelines only when you have to or do you go an extra mile? Do you try to limit your purchase of items that require recycling or are hard to recycle, e.g. plastic bags, disposable containers, plastic straws, etc? Explain how your personal context affects your thoughts on this issue.
Length: 9 short paragraphs
Get into the Powerpoint you will get the questions.