1. Critically review important market developments and identify possible impacts that they might had or have on the hotel performance (25%).
4. Perform data decomposition and prepare seasonally adjusted data for all market segments (10%).
5. Forecast anticipated Rooms demand for twelve months, under optimistic, most likely and pessimistic scenario (Jan 2021-December 2021) by using a least two non-causal forecasting methods (5%).
8. Use the emsr-b heuristic and estimate expected demand for twelve months, under optimistic, most likely and pessimistic scenario (Jan 2021-December 2021) (10%).
9. Compare the estimated demand from the non-causal forecasting, emsr-b and the optimal price approach and discuss possible reasons for their variations (5%).
10. Propose the optimal segment mix in order to maximise Rooms revenue (5%).
11. Provide suggestions for middle (2-3 years) and long-term (5 years) strategies and directions by using quantitative and qualitative data (10%).
12. Presentation of written work. The final report and excel spreadsheet are well written, reflects accurate proof reading with no grammatical, syntactic, spelling or typographical errors, style of writing is consistent throughout and the report represents a coherent, integrated and holistic paper (10%).