Marketing Profile (You cannot select Apple)
Choose a branded product and identify and describe its general marketing profile.
Not longer than 2 pages. Organize your thoughts. An outline format with sufficient detail to understand your analysis is acceptable.
Intellectual property (this can be in Microsoft words)
Respond to the situation described below. I anticipate that your submission will be no more than a single page.
You are an entrepreneur and just started a new business. Use your imagination. Make it up. Maybe it's something you have been thinking about as a possible career path or business proposition. YOU CANNOT pick a proposal that has no IP considerations.
Please propose a plan for protecting your intellectual property. In your plan, be sure to identify the different types of intellectual property that you are concerned about protecting and what steps you would take for each. Additionally, please consider your competition. What concerns do you have regarding infringing the intellectual property of others?
This can be submitted in outline form. There is no right or wrong answer.
1. What is your product or service? Give a brief description.
2. What are its attributes? For example, does it have a brand name or maybe a particular design.
3. Do the following IP components apply to your product? And, how do they apply?
d. Trade Secrets
4. What about your competition? What role does IP play for them? And, how does that affect you?
5. Do you have any other Intellectual Property observations?