Degree: MA Applied Linguistics And Tesol
Kindly use below points as well as uploaded CV to:
– Explains interest in this area
– Describe any relevant research experience – for example, as part of a previous degree
– List any academic work you have published or which is awaiting publication
Points to add:
– English has always been one of my favorite subjects. In my IGCSE studies, I scored the highest grades in English. Even though I opted to study Business at university, I had a passion for English that resurfaced during my first position as an English teacher during my last year of university.
– I study a few languages now, some of which have a lot in common with English such as Spanish while others, almost none, like Japanese.